The following links will take you to several BC List members' websites. You'll find good information, sites that have managed to find the humor that still lives within us, as well as the faces of many Listers. We'll be waiting for you.
- Pete Bevin's website has personal information about Pete, his family and friends, his late wife Menya's harp music and more. Pete provides a home for this website and many others that benefit the breast cancer community. He is the key to the Breast Cancer List and FBCL having a web presence.
- Musa Mayer's website: Most of Musa's advocacy and writing is available online, and much of it is free. The link will take you to a page on the advancedbc.org website and a lot of good information about metastasis.
- Cancer Links: Alexandra Andrews' cancer links and many FYI's .
- John Bonine's List of BC List Abbreviations: John Bonine compiled this very helpful list of the sometimes confusing abbreviations and acronyms that pop up on the Breast Cancer List.
- Jane Reid's Page of Gatherings displays photographs from some of the List's mini-gatherings. We'll use any excuse to get together for lunch or dinner.